COVID-19 Service Process:
This is a general outline of the precautions that every employee at Honda of San Angelo are taking when you bring your car in our facility for services during the COVID-19 issue.
- All our facilities active doorways have been left open to prevent excess touching of door handles and offices.
- Individual pens have been placed on each desk, touch 1 only please and take it with you.
- Our Customer waiting areas are normally cleaned 2x per day and have been increased to 4x per day with use of Clorox wipes and disinfectant.
- All our facilities have always had Hand Sanitizer in many areas, we have increased the number of areas.
- We have stopped the popping of popcorn to prevent contamination.
- All our employees have been instructed to wash their hands 4x per day as a precautionary measure
- All our employees are in good health and don’t have a fever or feel bad, if anyone shows signs of fever or filling ill, they have been asked to go home.
What we do for your Vehicle:
- Every car will get exterior and interior wiped with disinfectant.
- All techs and personal touching your vehicle will be wearing gloves.
- WE recommend that you replace your car cabin air filter to remove any bacteria, virus and debris form the AC system of the vehicle.
- Upon pick up of your vehicle we will have wiped the interior and exterior door handles again with disinfectant.
- If you wish we also offer a FREE home pickup and Home Delivery of your vehicle to keep you in extra safe social distancing and reduce potential exposure to COVID-19
At this time March 17th, 2020 there are no confirmed cases. If San Angelo has any confirmed cases our process may change to further protect you our customer and our employees. We hope that everyone stays safe and practice recommendations from the CDC and other health organization recommendations.