2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot is a capable and well-equipped SUV that delivers a fuel-efficient mpg. In addition to its efficient performance, the Pilot also features a large 19.5-gallon gas tank, which means fewer stops at the pump on your Midland-area commute. Learn more about the Honda Pilot mpg, then schedule a test drive at Honda of San Angelo.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Under the hood of the 2019 Honda Pilot is a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimated fuel economy of the Pilot differs depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
The 2019 Pilot not only provides the fuel economy you want on Odessa roads, it also comes with smart technology features that can enhance both performance and efficiency:
- HondaLink© – Allows you to stay connected and informed on your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive – These systems can improve traction and control when the road conditions are less than perfect.
Learn More at Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Pilot compares to the Toyota Highlander, and explore its wide range of interior features and versatile cargo space, then contact us to get behind the wheel of this powerful and efficient SUV today. We have a terrific inventory of new Pilot models for you to choose from, so make sure to check out our new vehicle specials and current Honda Pilot lease offers before you visit our Honda dealership near Lubbock.
More from Honda of San Angelo
Are you looking to upgrade your Lubbock commute with a new compact sedan that comes loaded with all of the latest tech features? If so, you should consider the 2020 Honda Civic. Along with its sporty performance capability, this fun-to-drive 4-door offers a comfortable interior that features a wide range of amenities to keep you…
The 2020 Honda Pilot is spacious and loaded with a wide array of convenient features, but its safety rating is one of the main reasons this SUV is so popular among Lubbock-area families. In addition to its sturdy design, the Pilot also offers the latest technologies to ensure that you and your loved ones are…
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options give Lubbock drivers the opportunity to reflect their style and personality as they drive around Abilene. In addition to its wide array of comfort, convenience, and tech features, the Pilot can be had with a sophisticated black exterior, a distinctive scarlet, a vibrant blue, and more. You’ll find that…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.