2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot is a capable and well-equipped SUV that delivers a fuel-efficient mpg. In addition to its efficient performance, the Pilot also features a large 19.5-gallon gas tank, which means fewer stops at the pump on your Midland-area commute. Learn more about the Honda Pilot mpg, then schedule a test drive at Honda of San Angelo.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Under the hood of the 2019 Honda Pilot is a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimated fuel economy of the Pilot differs depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
The 2019 Pilot not only provides the fuel economy you want on Odessa roads, it also comes with smart technology features that can enhance both performance and efficiency:
- HondaLink© – Allows you to stay connected and informed on your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive – These systems can improve traction and control when the road conditions are less than perfect.
Learn More at Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Pilot compares to the Toyota Highlander, and explore its wide range of interior features and versatile cargo space, then contact us to get behind the wheel of this powerful and efficient SUV today. We have a terrific inventory of new Pilot models for you to choose from, so make sure to check out our new vehicle specials and current Honda Pilot lease offers before you visit our Honda dealership near Lubbock.
More from Honda of San Angelo
There are nine distinct 2019 Honda Accord color options available for Midland-area drivers to choose from. Whether you want something bright and splashy or more subdued, there’s an Accord color that will suit your personality and lifestyle. Explore the Accord color options below, then head on down to Honda of San Angelo to get behind the wheel of…
The 2019 Honda Pilot three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume with all the seats in place. When you fold down the third-row seats, you increase cargo capacity to 46.8 cubic feet, and with the third and second-row seats folded, you will enjoy up to 83.9 cubic feet of cargo space. Learn more…
The 2019 Honda CR-V is a popular choice for Lubbock-area drivers, and no wonder. Each of the four CR-V trim levels offer spirited performance, a versatile interior, and a wide array of advanced safety features. Learn more about the Honda CR-V safety ratings and features in this guide from Honda of San Angelo, then contact us to schedule…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.