What Are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Shopping for a sedan that can provide efficient performance on both the highway and city streets? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2019 Honda Civic. Learn more about the Civic MPG ratings and available engines, then visit Honda of San Angelo to experience that a new Honda Civic has to offer you today!
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
No matter which Civic trim level you choose, you’ll enjoy impressive EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings on Midland area roads:
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Sport: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating
The Honda Civic LX and Honda Sport models come with a standard 6-speed manual transmission, but can be equipped with an optional continuously variable transmission (CVT).With the CVT, the EPA-estimated fuel economy for LX is 30 mpg city/38 mpg city*, and up to 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* for the Sport. The CVT is standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
You have the choice between two powerful and efficient Civic engine:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp with 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine: 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque
With either engine, the Eco Assist System helps you to conserve fuel in two ways:
- The color display around the speedometer shows how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently the display turns green, if you’re not it turns blue.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to maximize efficiency.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Civic compares to the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mazda3, and the Hyundai Elantra, and explore the Civic interior features and Civic maintenance schedule, then contact us to schedule a test drive. While you’re here, make sure to browse our new vehicle specials. We want to put you behind the wheel of a sporty and efficient new Honda Civic today!
More from Honda of San Angelo
Are you looking to upgrade your Lubbock commute with a new compact sedan that comes loaded with all of the latest tech features? If so, you should consider the 2020 Honda Civic. Along with its sporty performance capability, this fun-to-drive 4-door offers a comfortable interior that features a wide range of amenities to keep you…
The 2020 Honda Pilot is spacious and loaded with a wide array of convenient features, but its safety rating is one of the main reasons this SUV is so popular among Lubbock-area families. In addition to its sturdy design, the Pilot also offers the latest technologies to ensure that you and your loved ones are…
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options give Lubbock drivers the opportunity to reflect their style and personality as they drive around Abilene. In addition to its wide array of comfort, convenience, and tech features, the Pilot can be had with a sophisticated black exterior, a distinctive scarlet, a vibrant blue, and more. You’ll find that…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.