What Are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Shopping for a sedan that can provide efficient performance on both the highway and city streets? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2019 Honda Civic. Learn more about the Civic MPG ratings and available engines, then visit Honda of San Angelo to experience that a new Honda Civic has to offer you today!
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
No matter which Civic trim level you choose, you’ll enjoy impressive EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings on Midland area roads:
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Sport: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating
The Honda Civic LX and Honda Sport models come with a standard 6-speed manual transmission, but can be equipped with an optional continuously variable transmission (CVT).With the CVT, the EPA-estimated fuel economy for LX is 30 mpg city/38 mpg city*, and up to 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* for the Sport. The CVT is standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
You have the choice between two powerful and efficient Civic engine:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp with 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine: 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque
With either engine, the Eco Assist System helps you to conserve fuel in two ways:
- The color display around the speedometer shows how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently the display turns green, if you’re not it turns blue.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to maximize efficiency.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Civic compares to the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mazda3, and the Hyundai Elantra, and explore the Civic interior features, then contact us to schedule a test drive. While you’re here, make sure to browse our new vehicle specials. We want to put you behind the wheel of a sporty and efficient new Honda Civic today!
More from Honda of San Angelo
There are nine distinct 2019 Honda Accord color options available for Midland-area drivers to choose from. Whether you want something bright and splashy or more subdued, there’s an Accord color that will suit your personality and lifestyle. Explore the Accord color options below, then head on down to Honda of San Angelo to get behind the wheel of…
The 2019 Honda Pilot three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume with all the seats in place. When you fold down the third-row seats, you increase cargo capacity to 46.8 cubic feet, and with the third and second-row seats folded, you will enjoy up to 83.9 cubic feet of cargo space. Learn more…
The 2019 Honda CR-V is a popular choice for Lubbock-area drivers, and no wonder. Each of the four CR-V trim levels offer spirited performance, a versatile interior, and a wide array of advanced safety features. Learn more about the Honda CR-V safety ratings and features in this guide from Honda of San Angelo, then contact us to schedule…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.